On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 18:35 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 13:25, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 11:25 +1000, Jean Weber wrote:
I have now reviewed this chapter, made some edits, and left some
comments and questions. The file is in Alfresco, Base Guide > Drafts,
BG3401-IntroducingBase_JHW_29Nov2011.

Great work! I'm looking forward to Chapter 2, when you think it's
ready for me to take a lash at it.

--Jean

    I have gone through all your suggestions and agreed with them. I
have also changed the screenshots. I added a Tip with info that was
contained in the reply to Helen's comments. (I made another comment
there after writing the the Tip. I rewrote the paragraph at the end of
the chapter about forms and Xforms. When I did this, I turned on Change
Record so you could see quickly what I had written.
    (I do have a habit of deleting comments after making the changes
suggested in them. Perhaps I should not do this?)

I also delete comments after making changes, so I approve.

I've now made a final pass through the chapter, tweaking a few things
like paragraphs in the wrong para style (eg Default instead of
OOoTextBody) and have moved the result to the Proofing folder. I
consider it ready to publish, since Hazel has already had a pass
through it, so if you like I'll move it directly to Published (wearing
my Publisher's Hat of Approval).

--Jean

     Please do. Now I can concentrate on Chapter 2. I "only" have the
design section to finish.

--Dan