On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 18:52, PeeWee <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Jean

Your reply has made me check about slide masters and I have just found it
View > Master > Slide Master. Definitely one correction that has to be done.

Master Pages appears in the Tasks Pane of the opening screen which is why I
used that term to prevent confusion with users and guess who got confused.

After checking rival products where Slide Master and Master Slide are used,
I think we can stay with Slide Master. The text in the guide will have
highlight what Master Pages in the Tasks pane actually means.

Thinking cap is now on.

Peter

We used to have some notes in various places, particularly in Chapter
2, that mentioned this discrepancy in terms.

Darn! You had me all excited there for a minute. ;-)