I have uploaded a new version of Chapter 1 of the Impress Guide into the drafts folder on Alfresco.
Comments as follows:
1. Several screen shots have been changed to match LO 3.4.
2. Text has been altered so that it matches the Impress 3.4 software.
3. Terminology for Master Pages (slide masters) now matches the software, that is Master Pages. It
is better to use terms that appear in the software so that the user does not get confused.
4. This version matches more closely the Impress chapter in the Getting Started Guide, which is
also being edited by yours truly.
Attached is a zip file containing the new screen shots and icons.
I did try to submit the document for review, but kept getting the error message
"message.simple-workflow.failure". Is there a problem with the system?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide - Chapter 1 - Draft - New Version · Peter Schofield
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy