Thank you Jean. Think I'm just in need of the Alfresco login portion. I'm
not seeing that in earlier email trails.

Looking forward to getting started.

Cheers, Emma

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

Excellent! And thank you. May I suggest you start with Chapter 12,
Creating Web Pages, in the Getting Started Guide. I have not
identified any additions or changes needed to the text, but I often
miss small things, so it needs to be checked against v3.4.4 and have
some other work done, as listed at the top of the section on Getting
Started on this wiki page:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Getting_Started_Guide

Or you might prefer to do either Chapter 11 (Graphics), which needs to
have a picture replaced (use the one in the Writer Guide chapter on
graphics) or Chapter 14 (Customizing), which need a bit of writing --
as well as everything else, in both cases.

--Jean