Oops, sorry, I think we admins each thought someone else was setting this up.

Done now. I've sent you a private email with login details.

--Jean

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:16, Gabo <gabo.xandre@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd appreciate if anyone could grant me credentials for Alfresco.
I'm already working on Calc Guide (Chapter 1) but need access to Alfresco to
make my work more fluent.
Thanks in advance.

Gabriel