On 11/27/2011 09:42 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
I've now moved your name (and Martin's name) to the "Checkout" column,
which means you're working on the chapter. My mistake for Martin's
name being in the wrong column. When the chapter is reviewed and
checked back in, then you remove your name from the checkout column
and put it in the drafts/reviewed column with the date.

Yes, it's a clunky system, but better than nothing, and does give a
quick overview of the status of all the chapters in all the books,
easier for some of us than looking on Alfresco. This arrangement, like
many of our processes, is subject to change.

--Jean

Thank you Jean. I'll keep this in mind the next time. Guess I missed the "checkout" column.