On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 23:10, Thomas Mauser <thomas.mauser@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Hello,

I have just joined the LibreOffice documentation community and I have posted a topic in the
LibreOffice Documentation discussion area introducing myself.

I am also interested in obtaining access (user id and password) to the LibreOffice ALFRESCO web
site in order that I can begin to provide help with the on-going LibreOffice documentation
efforts.

Appreciate hearing from you at your earliest conveience.

Best regards,
Tom Mauser
thomas.mauser@yahoo.ca

Login info has been sent to you privately. Please acknowledge here on
the list if you are successful with loggin in. That will also test
whether you have been successful at subscribing to this list.