Welcome, Thomas.

Others will be around soon to get you started, but as one of the moderators, I have to challenge
your statement that you 'have just joined the LibreOffice documentation community'.

Your first two posts were both moderated (by me) which means that, if you have tried to subscribe
to the list, something has gone wrong.  Send an empty email to
documentation+help@global.libreoffice.org and see the different ways you can subscribe and thus
avoid having your emails held up waiting for a moderator to approve them.

Sincerely,

//James Wilde