Hello,

I have just joined the LibreOffice documentation community and I have posted a topic in the
LibreOffice Documentation discussion area introducing myself.

I am also interested in obtaining access (user id and password) to the LibreOffice ALFRESCO web
site in order that I can begin to provide help with the on-going LibreOffice documentation efforts.

Appreciate hearing from you at your earliest conveience.

Best regards,
Tom Mauser
thomas.mauser@yahoo.ca