On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 07:14, Patrick Carbone
<patrickw.carbone@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Jean!  What is the right way to get into the draft versions of
the documentation?  I can find the published versions in a lot of places,
but I must be passing over the links where I can work on or edit anything
in progress.

Drafts are on the LibreOffice Alfresco site, http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/
I have just now set up your account and sent you a private email with
your login info.

Please let us know what chapter you would like to start with. See my
reply a few minutes ago to Emma (part of the thread quoted below) for
some suggestions, or feel free to pick anything that interests you and
is not already being worked on. See also my note in reply to you,
posted a bit after the one quoted below (which was actually a reply to
Emma, but I didn't identify her by name).

--Jean

Or do I just begin writing and submit it back?  I found various wish list
parts like this link, just not where I can see what's already been
developed or where to add things.

Sorry for the newb questions! -)

Patrick