CC-SA wasn't discussed, just the consequences of using ALv2, and whether that had any connection
with iCLA that are used in the case of Apache projects.

Note that the Apache determination concerning CC-SA acceptability only covers distribution without
modification.  That probably does not matter to this discussion.  With regard to any CC-BY-SA
license, it is valuable to have an explicit statement in the work itself how sufficient attribution
is to be made.  In an Apache release, that will be looked for and honored.