Which articles are specifically being referenced here? I'd be glad to jump
in on a couple  (I just signed up today so if there was a list earlier in
the thread I may have missed it, my apologies).

I'm still digging through the Doc Foundation Wiki, but hopefully I'll be
registered and set up soon. =)

Take care, Patrick