On Sun, 2011-11-27 at 09:51 -0300, Gabo wrote:
On 11/27/2011 06:26 AM, Jean Weber wrote:
Hmm... I don't see anything in the wiki for any of the Calc chapters
except the one Martin's working on. Are we on the same page? --Jean

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development (is the
right url?)
Under Calc Guide in the Status of Tasks you should see:
Chapter 1 (Intro) : GaboXandre (that's me)
Chapter 8 (DataPilot): Martin Fox
I had already added my name by the time I sent the email yesterday, so
if you couln't see it, it's probably because there is another to-do list
somewhere else or possibly your browser was showing you a cached page.
Let me know if I made a mistake so I can correct it.

Gabriel :)

You are on the right page. When I saw your email posted to the list, I
checked the page you mentioned. Your name was right where you said it
was.

--Dan