2011/11/26 David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz>:
Hi Piergiorgio,

Your offer is most welcome. I am working at this minute on setting up
Alfresco on its own dedicated VPS, so that people can get full
root/sudoer access to the system. I'll be posting back about progress
with this in the next few hours.

Great!

Is it OK if I mail you off-list about this? We can also continue the
conversation here regarding points that are of public relevance, and
that TDF members might like to comment about.

Yes, of course.

A big thanks for your offer, I'll be looking forward to working with you. :-)

Thank you :)

Piergiorgio Lucidi
http://www.open4dev.com