Le 27/11/2011 03:25, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your comprehensive answer, it certainly clears up a few things for me, even though I'm sticking to my original position of not wishing to dual-license any new work I might produce within the framework of the LibreOffice documentation project.

Whatever happens, the initial authors of a work (barring employment contracts and specific national copyright law that might apply to them) are always free to re-release their work at a later date under the terms that they choose.

Thanks again Dennis for your insight into how the AL2 works, much appreciated.

Alex