Sorry, I forgot to sign this so it would line-wrap for folks whose email clients won't do it for
them.

Also, where I say below that an iCLA is required if a contribution to an Apache project is to be
made, there are other ways.  A work could be contributed under an SGA (Software Grant Agreement, I
think.)  The SGA provides a permissive license to Apache that allows the work to be licensed as an
Apache project result.  It has to be done by someone entitled to do so. (That is what Oracle did in
licensing OpenOffice.org to the ASF.  Oracle still holds the copyright though and other licenses of
the same content are not revocable.  That's why the Oracle grant does not interfere with TDF
continuing with LO as a derivative of the LGPLd OO.o software.  Although new work from AOO under
ALv2 will be third-party to TDF, etc., etc.)