Gabriel,

Your screenshots look good to me. IMO the contrast in your samples is good.

I think working on the Calc Guide would be good. Most people feel more
comfortable working on Writer than on Calc, so you'd be filling an
important gap. Martin Fox has been working on the Pivot Tables
(formerly Data Pilot) chapter, so you could skip that. (I can't recall
whether that's listed in the task table for Calc.)

--Jean