Le 26/11/2011 20:15, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

Hi Dennis,

There is absolutely no requirement to file an iCLA with the Apache Software Foundation in order to
use the Apache License v2.0.  The iCLA is for contributors to Apache projects.  It says so right in
the part quoted below.  Many projects not carried out as Apache projects use the license.  (Compare
with using the GPL versus contributing to a Gnu project, the latter generally requiring a license
to FSF.)

Thank you for specifying that. I admit that my mind was rather more focussing on the possibility that the "new" (and I share Jean's understanding of the same meaning of "new") LibreOffice documents, if they were rebranded as AOOo documentation under AL2 as part of the AOOo, would then constitute a contribution under that project and thus require iCLAs.

Alex