Simplifications can help us understand and build-up until we really know what's going on.  It was a
good starting point and discussion has helped clarify.  I am still not sure who currently owns the
copyright on the books.  I think i am getting there tho.  Feedback from the ASF and from people
that are pretty knowledgeable about this area of Law has been interesting.