Le 25/11/11 20:01, Jean Weber a écrit :

Hi Jean,

The existing user guides are licensed the same as the OOo guides they were derived from, and the
templates include this licensing information on the Copyright page (GPL and CC-BY dual license).

NEW documents, however, could be licensed differently. I propose that new docs be dual licensed
CC-BY-SA (preferred by LibreOffice) and Apache (so our work can be reused by Apache OpenOffice
and other products).

The AL2 would require all documentation contributors to sign a
contributor license agreement :

http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Contributor License Agreements

The ASF desires that all contributors of ideas, code, or documentation
to the Apache projects complete, sign, and submit (via postal mail, fax
or email) an Individual Contributor License Agreement (CLA) [ PDF form
]. The purpose of this agreement is to clearly define the terms under
which intellectual property has been contributed to the ASF and thereby
allow us to defend the project should there be a legal dispute regarding
the software at some future time. A signed CLA is required to be on file
before an individual is given commit rights to an ASF project.

There are more than subtle differences between the AL2 and CC-BY-SA.
Whilst I may not be fully satisfied with the CC-BY-SA license, it
appeals to me far more than AL2.

Personally, I have no such intention of signing an agreement of the AL2
type, or anything like it again (if I can possibly avoid it), I'm afraid
it reminds me too much of the jumps and hoops you had to go through with
Sun.

So, -1 for me, I'm afraid.

Alex