On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 22:10, David Nelson <lists@traduction.biz> wrote:
Hi Jean,

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
Sure, go ahead. --Jean

So did you actually make the changes to the template as such? Since
it's your idea to change the licensing, do you think it would be more
efficient if *you* contacted the BoD? ;-)

I've made no changes, only started a discussion. If someone wants to
contact the BoD, that's fine with me. But I'm not going to. Efficiency
be damned. These days I'm only doing stuff I want to do, which
includes tossing out ideas as they occur to me.