Hi Rogerio,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho
<luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:
David ... what is the work and how is it being done on the new Getting
Started Guides?

Sorry to get back to you so late. It's been really hectic recently.
I'll post back in some hours when some maintenance on the LibreOffice
Alfresco platform is finished.