On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 11:18, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
     I can't access Alfresco this evening. Perhaps it is down? When
using the link in my browser, I get the message "Connecting" in the tab
and "waiting for alfresco.libreoffice.org ..." The same thing happens
when I access our wiki and click Afresco Explorer.

--Dan

It's still down this (Australian) morning, but now there is a 503
error message being displayed.

I don't know what the problem is, but this does reinforce my opinion
that continuing to keep a copy of published docs on the wiki is a very
good thing to do. At least the users can get to the docs, even if we
can't access our drafts.