The existing user guides are licensed the same as the OOo guides they were derived from, and the
templates include this licensing information on the Copyright page (GPL and CC-BY dual license).

NEW documents, however, could be licensed differently. I propose that new docs be dual licensed
CC-BY-SA (preferred by LibreOffice) and Apache (so our work can be reused by Apache OpenOffice and
other products).

If this group agrees, or if there are no objections, I will change the template. Any new docs
created from the template would then show the new license info.

Note 1: Changing copyright (license) info in the template will not change it in existing docs, even
when they are updated to a new template. Styles and footers change, but existing text in the body
of the docs does not.

Note 2: We can't change the license on existing docs without contacting the original contributors
and getting their agreement. However, that doesn't prevent us from licensing new docs differently.