Hi there.
I am new in the documentation mailing list, just I am also fairly new in the open source world. As a teacher and customer service supervisor, I regularly make extensive use of databases, text documents and spreadsheets. About 6 six months ago, I decided to make Ubuntu my primary OS, which implied changed the familiar MS Office for LibreOffice. During this time, I got acquainted with most user guides.

Since I have become a great supporter of open source software, I am continually looking for ways to pay back for all for all I have received for free, in all its meanings. And being LibreOffice the open source suite I use the most, I think this is this the right place to contribute.

I am not knowledgeable enough so as to write original texts from the scratch, but I think could help in the review process in two aspects:

 * Finding out if the information provided is clear enough for the end-user
 * Editing text to comply with LibreOffice style requirements

I could also contribute with updated screen shots or even in the indexing process. Finally, even after reading the available material on how to contribute, I'd appreciate any guidance.

Looking forward to becoming an active contributor to this project,

Gabriel