On 25/11/11 2:31 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
Latest info:
I have uploaded the Getting Started ePub to this wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Here is a direct link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6c/0100GS3-GettingStartedLibO.epub

It's about 22MB. I've not tested downloading it from the wiki to see
if it's okay.

I've found some info on transferring files to the iPad or other
devices (Android etc). For iPad one can go through iTunes (manually
adding the file to Books in iTunes) or -- especially for those on
Linux -- in other ways, including (I think) using Stanza or other
programs to download the file directly.

Here are some links for those using Calibre on their computer:

Calibre + Apple iDevices: Start here
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118559

Calibre Device Integration
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq.html#device-integration

As I collect more info, I'll add it to this thread.

--Jean