This person is not subscribed to this list, and should be directed to the user list or the forum
for support questions.

On 25/11/2011, at 7:42, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 2011-11-24 at 19:11 +0200, Diana Andreeva wrote:
Hello,

I can not put into document movie, there is always written "the format of
the selected file is not supported".

In which format can I put movie into my document?

Best regards,

Diana

   What operating system are you using? What format does your movie
have? Someone could help if they knew the answers to these two
questions.

--Dan