I think my ideal scenario is that people use the Faqs (if/when we get people to translate or build
those).  The Faqs hopefully give simple case answers or a nudge and then give links into the full
guides.  So, if people are looking for simple answers they wont necessarily go to the guides first.
 Length and detail are not necessarily bad surely?

However, i'm not sure that is the best way and i haven't looked at the deep lists.