On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 21:16:10 -0500
Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 19:43 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:
In writing Chapter 2 of the Base Guide, I have created a list (an
outline with four levels (OOOlist1 use for forth level) for the reader
to use when planning for a DBMS or RDBMS. The levels consist mostly of
questions.

I wonder if it's a good idea to have such deep lists. There were a couple like that in chapter 1
and they looked rather confusing to me.
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>