On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 19:43 -0500, Dan Lewis wrote:
In writing Chapter 2 of the Base Guide, I have created a list (an
outline with four levels (OOOlist1 use for forth level) for the reader
to use when planning for a DBMS or RDBMS. The levels consist mostly of
questions.
     Following that I used an example to show what the list would look
like when the person answered all the questions as they planned for
their own DBMS or RDBMS. These answer would have to fit within the
original outline. I have used OOOList2 for all the answers to
distinguish the answers from the questions.
     Then this evening I was reading through the chapter template (3.4)
which says that the style I used for this should only be used for the
next lower level after OOOList1. Then what should I be using to make the
distinction I want? Perhaps OOOSimpleList?

--Dan

      Follow-up on the above. I decided to create a file showing what I
have done and upload it to Alfresco after creating a site using my
dashboard. URL: (only one document there)

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/site/Dan/documentlibrary

--Dan