Please subscribe to this list and introduce yourself in a little more detail. What is your
background? How much experience have you had using LibreOffice? How much experience have you had at
technical writing, for what types of products, and for what audience? This info is just to help us
help you get started with the group.

documentation+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org

--Jean