Introducing myself

Hi All,

I'd like to join the LibreOffice and request a user account for the
Alfresco platform.

Thanks,
Ishita

Please subscribe to this list and introduce yourself in a little more detail. What is your background? How much experience have you had using LibreOffice? How much experience have you had at technical writing, for what types of products, and for what audience? This info is just to help us help you get started with the group.

documentation+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org

--Jean

Hi All,

I have 3 years of experience in IT industry as a developer and want to join
technical writing team to gain experience and knowledge.

I have no technical writing experience.

Thanks,
Ishita