On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:01, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
       i.) Naming convention for new documents: CCDDDBB-Name where CC
           is the book initials, DD is the LibreOffice version (33 is
           version 3.3 and 34 is version 3.4), and BB is the chapter
           number (two digits). For directions on formating the name
           of the document, see page 20 of Producing-LO-
           userguides.odt. For example, WG33-WorkingWithText.odt is
           chapter 3 of the Writer Guide for LibreOffice version 3.3.x.

At the moment we are using a different naming convention. The one you
describe is probably better, but I would amend some details in your
paragraph above, as follows:

Name: CCDDBB (third D not needed)
Example: WG3303-WorkingWithText.odt would be Chapter 3 of the Writer
Guide for LibreOffice version 3.3.x.

Thanks for doing this.