On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 08:37, Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.rogerio@gmail.com> wrote:

What I am talking about is some images and text in the Getting Started
Guide posted at /Documentation/Publication if that is different from what
is in Afresco I think it needs to be updated, if not then I can start the
updating process.

They are the same documents, and they were produced for LO v3.3.x. The
few of us working on Docs decided to not take the time to update the
v3.3.x docs (even though we know that many of them need work), but you
are certainly welcome to do so! If you do, please use the files in the
"Published v3.3.x" folders as a source.

We are now working on creating a set of v3.4.x docs, and in the
process we are updating a lot of images and rewriting some of the
text. For these we are using the files in the "Drafts" folders as a
source; those chapters that have been done already are in the
"Proofing" folders.

As you can see, we always need all the help we can get, so please feel
free to work on whatever you prefer.