2011/11/18 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
Congrats!! :) Good work :)  Could i edit the wiki page a bit and see if i
can make the table look more open like on the English / 'international' page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Sure ... please do a copu of the page before you edit it ... we had some
problems with that in the past ... lost a lot of work. If you click on edit
you an copy paste the hole page and then rename it to a working version.
Post it here (or to me) so we can have a look.

I am not sure if i could manage it as there is a lot more info on the
Portuguese page but i might be able to do it.  Maybe.

A lot of work has been done on the Getting Started Guide as you will find
in Alfresco.  Hopefully you will find it has gone in approximately the same
direction as the translations.  I guess you all tidied up some of the
problems as you translated?

What I am talking about is some images and text in the Getting Started
Guide posted at /Documentation/Publication if that is different from what
is in Afresco I think it needs to be updated, if not then I can start the
updating process.

Rogerio