Congrats!! :) Good work :)  Could i edit the wiki page a bit and see if i can make the table look
more open like on the English / 'international' page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

I am not sure if i could manage it as there is a lot more info on the Portuguese page but i might
be able to do it.  Maybe.

A lot of work has been done on the Getting Started Guide as you will find in Alfresco.  Hopefully
you will find it has gone in approximately the same direction as the translations.  I guess you all
tidied up some of the problems as you translated?