Hello again.

I am proud to announce that the first EVER final version of the LibreOffice
"Getting Started Guide" has recently been published in Brasilian-Portuguese
(pt-br)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradu%C3%A7%C3%A3o#Guia_do_Iniciante

We are now devoted to finishing the last revisions of the Writer Guide and
soon Calc and Impress will follow.

Rogerio

PS: I see that the English GSG is has some out-dated figures and some
passages were dificult to understand. If I can get some work done on them
is there any interest on the English Team?

I have been away form the list and from Afresco for a while, so if someone
can tell me how to go about this work it would be grand ;)