On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM, PeeWee <psauthor@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I want to place new screen shots in the Impress Guide so that the guide is
updated to LO 3.4.4.

Is there a file naming convention for graphics?

No.

What is the file format used for the different types of graphics?

PNG, with rare exceptions.

Do I upload new graphic files when I upload the chapter file that I am
editing?

We don't usually, but you could zip all those for a particular chapter and
upload it to Drafts.

Can someone point me the right direction where I can download all this
info.

I have tried looking for this info, but have not found it yet.

David answered this with the general location. More specifically, the info
should be in the chapter on producing LO user guides.