Hello

I want to place new screen shots in the Impress Guide so that the guide is
updated to LO 3.4.4.

Is there a file naming convention for graphics?
What is the file format used for the different types of graphics?
Do I upload new graphic files when I upload the chapter file that I am
editing?

Can someone point me the right direction where I can download all this info.

I have tried looking for this info, but have not found it yet.

Regards

Peter Schofield