Hi Dan,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:37 AM, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree with you. I just did not know if we were going to change
the Alfresco structure of the documentation.

We can change either. But maybe more likely the documentation at this
time. However, if docs contributors decided another way of working was
better, we could adapt the working methods instead.

    I want to think about it some and perhaps come up with a suggestion
for the documentation to match what we are now doing. So, if I do this,
should I post my suggestions to this mailing list or edit the
documentation by inserting them with my name?

IMHO, the most-constructive thing would be to post questions here for
public discussion, and then be ready to edit the documentation when a
conclusion had been arrived at.

    I think you will find that I will have quite a few questions so
that I can understand what is going on. Once in a while I might need
someone to tell me to "read the manual" which is fine as long as they
point me to the document that has the information that I need.

No problem for questions, please do ask. Then, if they're likely to
come up regularly, it would be great if we could make sure they're
answered in the documentation.