Hi,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:22 PM, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
When I look at the Repository, I only see three folders for most
books: Draft, Proofing, and Published. There is no Reviewed nor Feedback
folder. So, presently how are the folders used at the present time and
in what order?
    How much trouble would it be to create the additional two folders
for each of the books in the Repository?
    Instead of clicking "Submit for review" and moving the draft file
into the Proofing folder, is there another process that could be used?
Perhaps another folder called "Peer review" since it is being reviewed
by ones peers?

The wiki is out of synch with the folder structure now on Alfresco.

The Alfresco structure for each documentation is, as you say, Draft,
Proofing, and Published. New work goes in Draft. When the work is
done, you "Submit for review" and it gets transferred to Proofing.
Someone reviews the doc in proofing. If it's publication-ready, you
send it to Published. If not, you reject it and send it back to draft.

I chose that because it was simple. It would be possible to create the
additional two folders, but then the simple workflow designed and
implemented would no longer work and would need re-implementing.

At the time, I chose the current workflow because it was simple and I
didn't really see the need for more complexity. Of course, that can be
changed. But is it *really necessary*? What advantage would be
procured? Those are the questions I asked myself at the time...