On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 22:39 -0500, Gary Schnabl wrote:
On 11/14/2011 4:19 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:
      I was adding these tables :tip, note, and caution to AutoText in
LO. One thing that I noticed which was also true for the OOo template:
each is preceded and followed by a Default paragraph style. I'm again
wondering why. We are using OOo TextBody for our text. Why not use it
above and below our AutoText?
      I'm wondering the same thing about the sample Table on page 13 of
the LO_3_4_chapter_template.ott
      This may be just a minor point ...

--Dan

I should probably upload the AutoText *.bau file--the file that contains
those three tables. That file would then be placed in the appropriate
path on one's computer so that those table entries are available without
having to be produced by a user--editor, writer, etc.

I found the *.bau file the other day, before I got sidetracked by some
other matters.

Gary

--

Gary Schnabl
Southwest Detroit, two miles NORTH! of Canada--Windsor, that is...

Technical Editor forum <http://TechnicalEditor.LivernoisYard.com/phpBB3/>

     What about adding a AutoText for creating table? Near the end of
LO_3_4_chapter_template.ott, a suggestion is made to make an AutoText of the table.
(Page 13 Table 2. I have a .bau file (mytext.bau) that contains four
AutoText: tip, note, caution, and table. (.libreoffice/3/user/autotext)
If I knew where to upload this file, I could do it myself assuming we
are talking about a location on the wiki.

--Dan