Hi Dan,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:40 AM, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
    OK. Now I'm confused. The document development page says that after
I have written the document I should place it in the Draft folder. Then
it says I should submit it for review. Is this done by clicking More and
then clicking Submit for review in the dropdown list? This seems to move
it to the Proof folder.

That is correct, you click More and choose Submit for review. The doc
then gets moved to the Proof folder.

The wording says someone will check out the
draft copy, make changes with tracking on, and then place it in the
Review folder.

The documentation needs some updating. Some work has been done on
Alfresco since then, and some more work is still in progress.

   So, it would be nice if someone would have the time to study this
chapter to see if any changes need to be made.

OK, thanks Dan. Let's see if someone comes forward before me.
Otherwise I will check your work as soon as I have time this week.

Thanks for having done it. :-)