     I was adding these tables :tip, note, and caution to AutoText in
LO. One thing that I noticed which was also true for the OOo template:
each is preceded and followed by a Default paragraph style. I'm again
wondering why. We are using OOo TextBody for our text. Why not use it
above and below our AutoText?
     I'm wondering the same thing about the sample Table on page 13 of
the LO_3_4_chapter_template.ott
     This may be just a minor point ...

--Dan