On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:02:55 +0000 (GMT)
Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
You can open the file with an archive manager.  In Windows change the file-ending from .odt to
.zip.  There should be a folder labelled "images" or "pictures" or something.  All images
'should' be in there (or not if they are missing)

I've just tried that. There are 14 pictures. There should be many more.
--
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@googlemail.com>