Getting Started chap 2 uploaded

This chapter needs to have all its screenshots redone. The dialog interface has got snazzier, with sunken monochrome text boxes instead of white ones, and some list boxes replaced by long buttons.

I have now downloaded chapter 3.

Hi :slight_smile:
I think the plan is to keep the chapters that are already published as the 3.3.x branch. So we don't update the 3.3.x unless there is something really really badly wrong. People will keep using the old 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 waaay past the end of their shelf-life. I know the 3.3.4 and 3.3.5 might be quite different but i don't think we really have to worry about that.

I think the idea is for the 3.4.x branch?

Tom: Hazel is working on the chapters being updated for for 3.4.x.

Hazel: I think the appearance of the dialog boxes depends on the operating system and the theme in use, but I'll have a closer look, especially regarding the list boxes vs long buttons. Thanks.

Did ch2 of the GS guide get it's new screen-shots?
Sorry, i'm trying to catch up with what's going on
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: