Hi Dan,

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 4:43 AM, Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by "our individual dashboard". I know there is a
wiki
page listing the team members with links to personal bio's, but "dashboard"
is a
term foreign to me.

When you log into Alfresco, the first page you get directed to is your
dashboard. It contains various panels (widgets) with information feeds
from various sources.