--- On Fri, 11/11/11, August Brooks <gotaug@gmail.com> wrote:

From: August Brooks <gotaug@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: off-list Re: [libreoffice-users] Chapters
To: "Tom Davies" <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Friday, 11 November, 2011, 17:15

Maybe later, but for now I'm just gonna have to do this manually.  I was supposed to have this
completed yesterday morning...

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
I am fairly sure it is easy if we knew how!  Perhaps it might be worth joining and helping out in
the Documentation List to learn a lot from them about this sort of thing.  I am kinda signed up but
haven't had time to really help so i have not learned much yet :(