At a guess i think most people here are subscribed to more than 1 list and i was wondering if we
could use that to help us liaise with the other lists a bit better?

If something relevant crops up on another list it would be nice to have the relevant mail forwarded
to here so that we could respond.  Likewise if something here is relevant to one of the other lists
you are subscribed to it would be nice to know that the mail gets forwarded to them.

I cover the Users, Marketing, Steering (has just changed name) and
Accessibility.  Users is very high traffic but Accessibility is very
low.  Still it is difficult to cover so many lists.  Two or 3 lists
each might be good for the ones i don't cover.  Lets say 2 lists each, ie Docs&Web or
Docs&Design.

The Vietnamese chap that was here last week made some interesting points and i think it would be
good if there were liaison officers covering the various translation teams.

Still i think it is impractical to cover more than 2 or perhaps 3 lists.  I never get time to
really do anything useful or hands-on and i am going to have to drop a couple of the lists i do
follow in about a month.

Having some overlap is good.  I have seen David making some valuable posts in the Steering Lists in
support of the Docs Team, sometimes in support of me or sometimes presenting an alternate view that
i might not have thought of.  I have a feeling that he is also on the Web List which i am not.

Would it be good to have something on an appropriate wiki-page so that we can keep a rough track of
which lists are covered?  If we don't hear from a certain person for a while then we would have
more idea of which liaisons we had lost.