Hello Jean and Tom

The term "invisible" is used in the software and I came across it while
using Impress to help me edit the guide. I think it should be changed to the
standard "none", but do not know how to contact the software design time
with this suggestion.

There maybe other changes that I think should be carried out whilst I am
editing/updating the guide so could you point in the right direction.

Regards

Peter